Welcome Wonderful Single Women!

Pull up a chair and make yourself at home. I've got some good things to share with you. I hope you're ready for the truth because that's all you'll find here. It's time to be real and find out some real answers for real women.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What About the Words?

When you talk to me, is this all that you see and not the words that I speak.  Is what I say important to you?  Does it add any value to your life?  These are important questions that we need to ask.  As God's handmaidens, queen's and princesses' we should be valued just as God values us.  We should be more than just hips, lips, and fingertips.  We should demand respect as a woman of God.  What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holyghost which is in you, which ye have of God and ye are not your own? (I Corin 6:19).  You've been bought with a price and you ARE valuable.  Don't let someone turn your head with their words because of your outward man, because the Lord's words are more valuable, valid, and believable.  When he says a thing, you can be assured that it represents the true essence of the heart and it is not colluded or constrived to manipulate you.  Examine the motives of the heart before you jump in.  I often say, is it real or is it memorex?  You remember that commercial?  You need to find that out.  You need to know your beautiful. You need to know you are fearfully and wonderfully made (Ps 139:14).  You don't need somebody to tell you that, God already did, so anyone else who says it,  it's just confirmation!  Don't let a confirmation get you out of the will of God.  Make sure you are being valued for more than parts of you, but the whole of you.

I'm sorry what did you say, shouldn't work anymore! Stop looking at my parts and look at my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment