Welcome Wonderful Single Women!

Pull up a chair and make yourself at home. I've got some good things to share with you. I hope you're ready for the truth because that's all you'll find here. It's time to be real and find out some real answers for real women.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

FIX MY MESS GOD!!

Call unto me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you know not. (Jer 33:3)
I greet you my wonderful sisters.  I have a word to share with you today.  I’m preaching to myself as well, as always.  All you prayer warrior princesses out there today, I want you to be reminded of who you are in everything you do in life and especially those with whom we align ourselves.  We truly are unique individuals, but we do some things that sabotage our progress so many times.
We are something else sisters.  I say us because I have been down this road, indeed! Let me tell you what I mean, we run off and get ourselves hooked up into relationships and we never bother to consult God about it.  What we do is tell ourselves I know this is God…..  Oh, I’m certain this has to be.  But we do not bother to even ask him concerning this new person we’ve introduced into our lives.  Many of us even go as far as to marry them.  After we have done our thing and didn’t bother to ask the Lord about it, then we want Daddy to swoop in and fix the mess that we just made!
Okay, so look, you looking at Daddy and he’s looking at you.  You want him to fix it and he’s saying, “I didn’t do this!” Our impatience and bad judgment lead us down this road of destruction but now we want God to put his seal of approval on this mess that we created.  We want him to turn our mess into the promise, anoint it, and make it work.  Hello somebody, why in the world would the Lord do that?
Whoever you hooked up with is who he is and he will always be who he is.  He’s not getting ready to change for you.  And get this news flash, you can impose your will on him, nor do you have the ability to deliver him and set him free, transform him or make him new cause you’re not God.  Furthermore, in no way can you make him into the man that he was not created to be with you.  Whoever the woman he is truly supposed to be connected with will flow with who he is and not you.  The reality is Daddy is not going to bless or fix your mess.  The same person who made the decision to walk into the mess will have to decide to walk out of it.  The sooner some of us realize that, the closer we will become to being aligned with the will of God for our lives.
Our scripture today says to CALL UNTO ME AND I WILL ANSWER YOU.  Not only will God answer but he will show you some things that you didn’t know.  He will show you some great things.  He will reveal what is to come.  He will show you some things that have yet to be revealed.  In other words, when we consult him about matters that concern us, God will impart us with the wisdom that we need to make the right decisions for ourselves.  He will reveal mysteries to us and things that are unknown to us.  Often we say, God if I had known this or that I would not have done this.  However, if we will give him a chance to tell us these things he will supply us with the answers that are needed to make the right decision in the first place.
We settle for so little and are accepting of less than who we are.  God will not give you a downgrade to who you are.  He will not send you somebody or something that does not line up with who you are.  He will not send you somebody that you have to wait on to get themselves together.  He will not send you somebody that is a total wreck.  Some of us are so willing to accept anything because some of these men will feed us some good lines.  Tell us things like, I’m a good man, I just need some time to get myself together.  Let me be blunt, a man who is a man already has himself together BEFORE he seeks out a wife.  A man that does not have the means to take care of his family prior to marriage is not somebody that you should even consider marrying or getting involved with.  You CAN NOT make a man be a man.  He is who he is.  No matter how you try to take care of him, he is still who he is.  You can’t fix him or change him.  Don’t be so eager to get hitched that you put on the dumb spirit, as my pastor in Atlanta use to say.  Some people would call it, “acting brand new”. 
You are more valuable than this.  If I could tell you how God thought of you today and how precious you are viewed to him, you would never put down who you are to pick up someone who does not deserve the air you breathe in and out.  There are many reasons why people come in and out of our lives.  If we learn to consult God for those reasons we will not continue to end up with a string of bad relationships that we should have never gotten in to. 
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much! Open up your mouth woman of God and ask the Lord some things.  Do not walk into relationship blindly.  His ear bended to hear what you have to say, but you must give him the opportunity to counsel you in every area in your life.
Stay blessed!
Pastor Symintha Radford
If these blogs are a blessing to you please feel free to share with another sister. You may leave a comment or write to me at breakforthministries@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment