Welcome Wonderful Single Women!

Pull up a chair and make yourself at home. I've got some good things to share with you. I hope you're ready for the truth because that's all you'll find here. It's time to be real and find out some real answers for real women.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

HAVE I NOT SAID IT?

The LORD Almighty has sworn, "Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will stand. (Isaiah 14:24)


No more doubts in your mind on today women of God.  The Lord wants me to share a strong word of encouragement with you today! I was laying down in my bed and suddenly a very sorrowful spirit came over me and began to weep.  But in this, it was not the spirit of the Lord, but it was the enemy who had planted seed in my head.  Then as suddenly as it came, it was gone, because the Spirit of the Lord rose up in me and said spoke against the attack.  It was the spirit of lonliness that overcome me and I have never felt such an attack of it.  It's interesting that when things are well working on assignments God has you on, the enemy will send an attack from out of the north.  So, why wasn't I aware, but I was. There is always something in you that draws these attacks.  So, it's not out of no where.  There's a little part of you that longs for fellowship with someone other than your God, your girls, and your family.

Our scripture says, surely, as I have planned, so it will be.  We have been talking in the last blog about missed opportunities and that God had to propel you into the place that you are in for this season, so we will continue down that road.  God had already planned and set you apart for this particular season that you are in right now.  It is not by coincidence, by accident, but it is by divine predestination that you are here right now, at this place, at this time, and in this condition.  The Lord planned it and because he planned it, it had to be.  Now the method in which you arrived had much to do with the decisions that you made.  But where you end up is where God wanted you to be.  Whether you decide to allow him to take you where he wants to take you is entirely up to you.  But God, did plan it this way, so that you would have an opportunity to say yes Lord or no Lord, I'm not doing it.  It is by his design that your life would bring you to a place where purpose could be birthed in you.  What you do with the baby is your option.  Some people get pregnant in the natural and decide to have an abortion.  Getting pregnant in the Spirit, you have that same option of aborting the baby.  When your purpose comes calling to you, God will bust up everything in your life, your pathway to get you to see what's right in front of you!

Trust me, I know this. When your purpose calls your name, you have the option of answering or ignoring the call.  Whether you decide to answer it or not, the purpose that is on your life does not go away because you choose not to step into it.  So, in other words, as Isaiah 14 says, it will stand.  It's not going anywhere.  He ordained it and predestined it.  That's why some marriages had to get busted up.  That's why some friendships did not last.  That's why you couldn't stay on that job you valued so much.  It's because when your purpose is calling you out everything else has to come to a halt so you can hear.  God has to silence all the distractions so you can hear him calling you out.  Some people have to go through hell before they are willing to listen and some just step up as soon as God begins to speak to them.  Some folk cracked it up, ended up on the street, lost their minds, or totally checked out. But hear me in the Spirit, when the Lord begins to shut things down and people down around you, open up your spiritual ears and hear what the Lord is saying.

If God said it, do not dismay.  He will fulfill his plan concerning you.  When your purpose is calling whatever is in the way will be moved so that he can give you your assignment.  If it is impeding the progress of kingdom, then God will move it out of the way.  Don't be discouraged over loss of relationships, material things, or any other loss.  I have lost all of those things, relationships, material positions, money, friendships but the purpose of God will be fulfilled in my life inspite of the losses.  When you have blinders on to who you are sometimes it takes a shaking to get you to wake up and see what is in you.

I know I'm going into a different area today, but this is what the Lord had in my spirit.  Know this, that God indeed has a plan set before you and he has his hand on your life.  Walk into your purpose with your eyes on him and everything else in life will align just as he has planned it.  God bless you loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment