Welcome Wonderful Single Women!

Pull up a chair and make yourself at home. I've got some good things to share with you. I hope you're ready for the truth because that's all you'll find here. It's time to be real and find out some real answers for real women.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

THE FINAL WORD


As I laid on my face praying and thanking God this morning even about all of the things that I had recently been through, I realized that the trials did not destroy me because I was still standing. Everything that I had gone through, no doubt, would have taken the average person out, but there is something special in me that gives me the victory even when I can't see my way through to the other side.

I have had an assignment of attacks by the enemy from various sources. Most people would think that these things come from outside sources, but it was an inside job. The enemy will use those closest to you to try to bruise you and rub you raw. Honestly, why else would you care if it's someone you have no connection to. So through all the heartache, seperations, disconnects, abandonment, rejection, lies, humiliation, confusion, hurt, drama, and pain I looked around at myself and there was still a praise within me. Though at times, the press was harder to find that praise. But it was always there, knowing that God could do exceeding abundantly above all I could ask or think, according to the power that worketh within me. So I was challenged to pull the praise out of me, because it was within me to do so.

I speak about rejection often, because so many women who have been challenged in past relationships can identify with those feelings of rejection. It is not because I want you to focus on the rejection, but I want you to understand it, so you can identify the symptoms for the future, keep your spiritual eyes focused, and understand the tactics of the enemy. If we walk blinding through life as if it is a fairy tale we give the enemy free rein to do what he will, because we are so unaware to his tactics. Proverbs 2:2 turn your eyes to wisdom and your hearts to understanding. Your eyes will teach you some things and help you walk in wisdom and I'm just sharing the things that life and my eyes have taught me. The reason I give scripture and not just my opinion is because Proverbs 18:2 A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion. So, I want you to understand the things I speak to you are inspired by the Holyghost, my experience, and God's word.

Now, that I've said that, I want you to understand in your present situation whatever that might be, that God is the final authority on the outcome. I've had people speak against my very life and tell me, how God was going to get me because I wouldn't allow them to manipulate and control me. We do not have to submit to someone's opinion, but we have to submit to the word of God. Every idol word spoken against us has no authority, power, or influence over our lives. In fact the Lord says that it is condemned and will not prosper (Isaiah 54:17). His word says even anything that violates what his word says to be true to cast that very thought down and then not only that but turn around and speak against it by using the word of God to make the matter come subject to his word (2 Cor 10:5).

When I was looking at 2 Cor 10:5 this morning, I heard the Lord say to me the word captive. That word stuck out to me, because when you capture something, you have to subdue it and put it on lockdown. Just as a prisoner who has been taken into the enemies camp. God wants us to grab that thought that is contrary to what his word affirms bring into a place of captivity, subdue it, lock it down. It's like lasoing something then making it do what you want it to do. That's what the Lord says to do. We subdue it and make it do what God's word says for it to do. For example, God's word says you are above and not beneath, but someone has told you that you are beneath them. You bring that word that was spoken and subdue and put the word that God really said concerning you over what the enemy has said.

I said, well, God, "how do I subdue it?" Well you have to keep reaffirming God's word over it every time that thing comes back up in my mind. That's how you cast it down. It makes no sense to just to try to erase it from out of your mind, because that won't work. You've got to put something back in place of the thing that you are trying to subdue. That thing is the word of God.

The Lord just wants me to encourage you all today and let you know really, that he has the final word on your situation. Whatever his word says today, God is in agreement with that. If you have had ill things spoken over you by people close to you, know that the Lord's word conflicts with what the enemy has released into your life and spirit, but you have to be the one who subdues those words and speak against them with the word of God.

If I had received every ill word spoken over me, I don't know where I would be right now. Surely, not where God intended. Proverbs 10:6 Blessings crown the head of the righteous, but violence overwhelms the mouth of the wicked. So, you do not need to worry about what other people have said or did because God has that handled. Your blessing is in your obedience to him. Your deliverance is in your mouth.  Arm yourselves with his word, speak over yourself, and know that God has your back and he has the final word on your situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment