Welcome Wonderful Single Women!

Pull up a chair and make yourself at home. I've got some good things to share with you. I hope you're ready for the truth because that's all you'll find here. It's time to be real and find out some real answers for real women.

Friday, November 4, 2011

GIVE GOD A LITTLE MORE TIME

I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. Psalms 40:1

We do not need to rush to get to what or where God wants us to be.  When we try to rush we undoubtedly make mistakes which can cost us both time, compromise our anointing, ministry, progress in God.  Allow me to share some nuggests with you that could possibly save you from making some of the same mistakes that I have made in my past.  I allowed lonliness to lead me into a marriage that was ordained by God.  God allowed it for a season, and when I came to myself I was so wrapped up in the thing that it took a move of God to get my mind back where it needed to be and come back around to who I really was.  I had to change who I was to stay in the relationship and that required me to step back from who God called me to be.

My impatience created my situation.  The glory of God cannot be manifested in our lives when will not allow him to be Lord over our lives.  I did not allow the Lord to be Lord over my life and so I ended up being somewhere God didn't want me, God didn't put me, and God wasn't in.

The scripture says patiently I waited on the Lord and he inclined unto me or in other words, he turned to me and heard what I was saying to him.  He heard my heart when I waited on him and then he acted upon my cry to him.  If we look at verse 2, David talks about what the Lord did as a result of him waiting patiently on God to act on his behalf.  Women of God there is a blessing in waiting to hear what God wants to do and what God wants to say.  So, verse 2 says "He brought me up also out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my steps."  So, in other words, he brought me up out of the mess I was in, the state I was in.  He changed my circumstances when I learned to wait on him and not rush to do something because I want results right now.  Alot of times what we do is say that I'm going to fix it myself and find him myself instead of waiting on God.  And yes, I have been guilty women of God. 

But David say that after God brings you out of the condition, then he's going to establish you and make you stable by making everything fall in line with what he had planned out for you.  So, though it seems like things are not coming into place and that you've waited a long time, if you just give God a little more time, he's going to make good on his promises to you.  Give God a little more time!

Tell somebody today, "Give God a little more time!"  Trust me when the wash comes out, everything is going to be just as he promised.  God knows how to fix it up just right to make you satisfied.  Wait upon the Lord, he will strengthen you for this season of walking by yourself.  Trust in the Lord that he knows who you are, where you are, and what you need.  He is establishing you and making you ready for what is to come.  At the appointed time his will, will be manifest in your life.

Be Blessed Great Women of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment