Welcome Wonderful Single Women!

Pull up a chair and make yourself at home. I've got some good things to share with you. I hope you're ready for the truth because that's all you'll find here. It's time to be real and find out some real answers for real women.

Monday, November 7, 2011

KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

How I wish I could preach this today to some of you.  This is revelation that we need to walk in daily.  There is nothing worse than a woman who does not understand who she is.  It is so critical.  A woman who does not know who she is needs validation.  When she does not get that validation, she seeks it from where she believes she can receive it.  Although outwardly she may not communicate that need, but her actions, her body language and behavior speak to that need for validation.  This is why often women end up in relationships that do not pour into them.  But they find that they are the ones pouring into a vessel that does not have the capacity or grace to handle what God has put in her.

I just taught a lesson on Saturday and spoke to the women of God concerning intercession.  But one of the things that the Lord had me share was that daughters need validation from a Father.  Often when you grow up without one, such as me, you are uncertain and needful in many areas for the lack of having a man pour into you.  You seek out what you've missed.  I had an awesome man of God, a chief apostle, walk right up to me during a meeting and say to me, "Daughter I validate you".  He didn't know anything about me, my history, or what was going on in my life.  But it changed me.  I didn't know I needed that, but I did.  He spoke some things into my life and encouraged me that helped begin to birth my destiny. 

It is certain that many of us are not walking into what God has ordained for our lives because we are waiting on somebody to push us into our purpose.  Although the man of God spoke that into me, that same validation can come from the Father for you in your time of prayer.  He will speak to you concerning who you are.  You do not need to seek it from other sources.  God can give that to you.

Before the earth was formed, before the sperm was committed to the egg, the Lord had already designated your assignment.  It is not contingent upon who you're married to or not married to.  Did you hear me?  Some of you don't believe that you can do what God has told you unless you have a husband, but I'm telling you today, that God has already predestined you and knew who you were and what he appointed you to be before you were born.  You can rest assured that if he has placed his hand on you to do something it doesn't matter if you have to walk it out by yourself right now, you still have the grace, authority, and provision to do it!

You may lack the confidence to proceed, but I want to encourage you today to not worry about what you're lacking, because God will make up the difference.  If you've got 80 cents, he will give you 20 so that you can make a dollar.  Don't worry about what you don't have and who you don't have, because you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you and if God be for you, it doesn't matter if the whole world is against you.  I use to worry about that non stop.  But we have to learn to put to rest what the enemy wants us to focus on.  That's all that is, is a train ride down unbelief.  Know who you are in him.  Somebody doesn't make you.  For God has already put his stamp of approval on you.  Some daughters such as me require something extra.  If you are extra like me, the Lord will indeed do all that he needs to, to propel you into the place he has assigned to you.  Whether you are one or two, God is going to do what he said and you WILL do what he told you.

The Lord can and will affirm you.  If the man of God has not presented himself yet, occupy till he comes.  You do what the Lord told you!

Senior Pastor/Apostle of Breakforth Ministries International

No comments:

Post a Comment