Welcome Wonderful Single Women!

Pull up a chair and make yourself at home. I've got some good things to share with you. I hope you're ready for the truth because that's all you'll find here. It's time to be real and find out some real answers for real women.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

GOD MADE YOU THAT WAY!

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. (Psalms 139:14)

I find that there are a great many women once they become single later in life somehow feel threatened by younger women.  It's somewhat baffling and entirely ridiculous to me personally.  However, I will spend today addressing it.  As we grow older and become single it puts us out there and with men having so many other choices, some older women fall prey to feeling the need to change themselves in an effort to compete with younger women.  Clearly in my mind, it is not a competition.  I am way too wonderful to loser myself to the level of thinking that puts me out of what God thinks of me and who I am.  I would have to disregard everything God says about me in order to fall in that line of thinking.

Psalms 139:14 starts off with "I praise you because I'm fearfully and wonderfully made!"  Is there anything left to say after that?  We need to acknowledge God's creation is wonderful and there is nothing that is not wonderful about it.  We need to give him thanks for the wonderful works of his hands!  It's beautiful in his sight!  Then it goes on to say that your works are wonderful and adds a little attitude at the end, with "I know full well".  You better know this today.  This aint no amateur show, this is the real deal.  You are fly because God made you that way. 

You are fearfully and wonderfully made and there is nothing that is inadequate about you.  You are seasoned with experience, wisdom, and maturity.  As far as I am concerned that is not a liability, but an asset.  You do not have child support drama, baby daddy drama because your children are adults.  There is no fear that you want to start a family at this stage in your life, you can focus all your attention on your man.  Why are you tripping because a younger woman walks into the room?  She doesn't have the wisdom, experience, or freedom that you do, to do all that you do.  She is still figuring it out, running behind her kids, and coming into her own.  She cannot get and will not get what God has clearly ordained for you.  She might get the counterfeit.  If the counterfeit wants her, he can have her.  Your focus should be on the things God has put on your plate to do and the connections God has placed before you that he desires you to connect with.  Sometimes we go after things that are not in line with the will of God for our lives.  So what happens is we end up losing our focus, getting off track and in situations that we were not originally slated to walk through.

There is no need to be threatened by another woman or person.  You do not have to change who you are or anything about you to obtain what God has promised you.  Why would what God has ordained reject his clear blessing.  If there is a doubt or question in his mind about who you are, what you are to him, and whether God has orchestrated the relationship, pick your feet up and keep it moving.  No time for counterfeits.  God's blessings are sure and not strained.

Strut yourself this week and let somebody know you are fabulous because God made you that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment