Welcome Wonderful Single Women!

Pull up a chair and make yourself at home. I've got some good things to share with you. I hope you're ready for the truth because that's all you'll find here. It's time to be real and find out some real answers for real women.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Know This!

I struggled about what to say to you women of God today because so, so much has been going on.  The enemy has been working over time trying to keep me down.  The word that I would like to share with you today is this and it comes from:

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Though trouble is on every hand and it seems like you shall not see the blessings of the Lord, David said in Psalms 27:13 [I had fainted], unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.  In other words if you continue to hold on to what God has promised it is his desire to give you what he has promised.  Whether its ministry, a home, a husband, children, or whatever.  Whatever it is that you are believing God for, you can expect that you will receive every thing that God has appointed for you on this side of life.  I know that we shall be rewarded for our faithfulness and perservance in the day that we shall see the Lord, but the word says in Psalms 37:9 For evil men will be cut off, but those who hope in the LORD will inherit the land.  God is going to give you everything that you need in this life.

Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and do not lean to your own understanding.  Your understanding will say things didn't work out the way I wanted them to.  Your understanding will say I thought it was going to play out differently.  Your understanding will say, I still have not seen the hand of the Lord in my situation.  But I say again, trust in the lord with all your heart and wait upon the Lord.  Do not let your strength fail you.

Sometimes when women go through labor in child birth, they grow tired after a time.  They may even feel like giving up, but if you've had any children, you know you can't stop in the middle of labor you've got to push until the baby is birthed.  Sometimes it may take longer for it to come into the world.  It may not come on the date the doctor has indicated, but it does come at the appointed time.

Every thing that God has for you, it is for you.  Some people have walked out of your life.  Some God took out of your life.  Some were moved for a season.  It was not meant to harm you or hurt you, but so that God could do some things in you. God has a plan and in his timing everything that he desires to come forth it will be birthed in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment