Welcome Wonderful Single Women!

Pull up a chair and make yourself at home. I've got some good things to share with you. I hope you're ready for the truth because that's all you'll find here. It's time to be real and find out some real answers for real women.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Walk In It!

Galatians 6:9

Let us not be weary in well doing for in due season we shall reep if we faint not.

If you are single and in ministry I know you grow tired of people asking you that age old question, "Who's your covering?"  As if God cannot use any gift in the body that he wishes for whatever purpose he wants to use them.  I had occasion to speak with one of my sisters briefly on one of my recent video blogs when I asked her what was her biggest challenge being a single woman in ministry.  She stated that it seems that women do not get the due respect if they are not married.  I had a flashback moment as I was asked this question just yesterday by a man who clearly thought that women should not function in ministry unless they have a husband.  News flash, I have a husband, I am the bride of Christ.  Although the church ministry has an apostolic covering as well, the Lord covers me also as his handmaiden and bride.  Everyday I go into the secret place and commune with him and let him give me instructions on what is next.  I walk in covenant with him and he speaks to my purpose.  And what's great about him is he never misses it and his instructions are always on point! Believe that.

I ask you women of God, do we walk in disobedience, and act like we don't hear God's instructions, and like we are not a gift to the body of Christ until we get married? Ummm, I think not.  Why would I do that when I can give all of my focus, time, and attention to the Lord right now and have no hinderances or distractions in my way? Do I wait till I do have distractions and when I will be less focused on his assignment.  Clearly, a married woman is supposed to work to please her husband and her time will be split.  But us, God is our focus and we work to please him always.

You will be questioned and pressed because there are many religious people in the body of Christ.  But know this my sisters, your kingdom assignment is sure.  Do not waver or step down from who you are, not now in your singleness nor when you get married.  You are who you are, no matter who you're connected to.  Your purpose doesn't change because of a connection.  He called you and set you apart into your destiny before the foundation of the earth and this is sure.  Hear me in the spirit women of God.  Don't be dismayed or troubled, nor weary in this journey for the enemy will use who he will to speak against the very call on your life and the gift that you are to the kingdom. 

Walk in that gifting, cry aloud and spare not and lift up your voice like a trumpet.  Don't be silenced and don't be backed down for the sake of being in a relationship with someone.  Please do not wait on someone else to validate who you are in the kingdom of God to do what you were purposed to do.  It is the Lord who has called and commissioned you and no one else.  He must get the glory out of your life.  Know this, that God's assignment on your life is your responsibility and if you do not fulfill it, you are accountable for those who you should have birthed into the kingdom.

So beloveds and gifted women of God, stand tall in Jesus, press on with your anointed beautiful selves.  Never waver in the faith, but lean back on God and allow him to reassure you as you obey his voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment